These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the website located at www.suburban-shopper.com (the “website”). The website is owned by Suburban Shopper Media, LLC. (“Suburban Shopper”). We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the website and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the website are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Suburban Shopper, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the website only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
©Copyright 2023 Suburban Shopper. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth here.
- Copyright Notification. Suburban Shopper respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, Suburban Shopper will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to the website that violate copyright law, or suspend access to the website (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the website in violation of copyright law.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, Suburban Shopper has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Suburban Shopper’s copyright agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Suburban Shopper to locate the material on the website; (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit Suburban Shopper to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Please provide us with a notice that includes all of the above enumerated information (“Notice of Infringement”) and fax or mail it to the following Suburban Shopper copyright agent:Webmaster
1044 Central Street
Stoughton, MA 02072
By submitting a Notice of Infringement, you acknowledge and agree that Suburban Shopper may forward your Notice of Infringement and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
Please do not send notices or inquiries unrelated to alleged copyright infringement to Suburban Shopper’s designated agent.
- Commercial Use of Suburban Shopper website Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Suburban Shopper website for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Suburban Shopper. Any use, reproduction, or distribution of material on this website which constitutes the personal information, property, or photograph or other depiction of any particular Suburban Shopper attorney may also be subject to state and federal privacy and other laws requiring the specific written consent of the individual attorney. To obtain permission to copy portions of this website, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- the content you wish to use;
- where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article);
- where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- how many copies will be produced and distributed;
- what other materials will be associated with the Suburban Shopper content; and
- your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. Suburban Shopper reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our website.
- Service Mark Notice. “Suburban Shopper,” “SS” and other related marks are service marks of Suburban Shopper and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from Suburban Shopper. Fair use of the service marks requires proper acknowledgment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Links to Other websites, websites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the website that may be used to link to other website(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our website visitors. Suburban Shopper has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. Suburban Shopper is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Suburban Shopper reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
- Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the website in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the website for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the website to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the website or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the website. The website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 19. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the website or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Suburban Shopper reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
- Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the website’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Suburban Shopper or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to Suburban Shopper is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. (a) Suburban Shopper expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this website as a result of your use of this website, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website. THE website IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Suburban Shopper MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE website WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(b) USE OF THE website IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE website.
- Applicable Laws; Venue. Suburban Shopper operates the website from its offices in Massachusetts and makes no representations that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the website alone does not subject Suburban Shopper to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the website from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the website from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the website materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the website or to the website materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this website shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of California. The access, viewing or use of this website constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Massachusetts for purposes of such actions.